A couple of weeks later, I took him back and the guy cut it while he screamed. It was very traumatic, but I "rewarded" him with ice cream AND a video. So for the last week all he has talked about is getting another haircut. Figures, huh? Yesterday I took him, and we had to wait.
He was pulling on my pants leg and fiddling with my arm hair, so I knew he was nervous. Finally he told me, "I not take a haircut today." But when I reminded him of the ice cream and video, he cowboyed up and let the girl cut his hair. He was not very happy about it, but he didn't cry. I was really proud of him. :) And he looks super cute, too!
Don't you think?

Last night I finished up a new layout for the Shabby Princess, for a kit that should be released before the end of the year. I wish I could show you; it is soooo pretty! I had so much fun with the kit, too.
I bought Lauren Grier's newest kit last weekend, and I scrapped with it immediately:
Look at me go, Becky, using the stuff I buy. ;) I have another page started with it, but I haven't had time to finish it yet. Happy scrapping!Oh, before I forget, 50% off alphas at LDD today; stock up on CD goodness!
Oh, I already hit up the CD sale!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Kellie!! LOL
ReplyDeletecute haircut story, my boys are still traumatized by the haircut and I keep wondering when it will end!