Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Giveaway

Remember how I told you that ChrissyW was making a set of templates based on my layouts? Well, she is going to give me a coupon to give to one of you. :) All you have to do to be entered into my little drawing is to leave a comment telling me which of my original layout turned template is your favorite. Then I'll pick a number on Monday. See, easy peasy.

So here are the layouts she used:

School:

I Love Thee

Autumn 2006

Adam&Heather

So leave me a comment Sunday or Monday and you'll be entered to win those fantastic new templates coming out next week!

33 comments:

  1. yi...we have to pick one? seriously? (eyes closed, finger pointing at monitor) ok, it landed on Autumn 2006... but it was close. thanks Kellie! don't mind me, i'm going to tag your blog now... ;) grace and peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we seriously only pick one????? Ok if I have to choose it would be School - love the bracket shape

    Jennifer (littlekiwi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm.... only one??? I want to pick all :-) But if I had to choose --- Autumn 2006 .. love the layering

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them all- but if I must pick, I say Adam & Heather. Thanks for linking us up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great templates! I love the Autumn 2006 one! :) Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like autumn 2006 because of the multiple photos Thanks for the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun!! these are great layouts! My favorite is Autumn because of the bracket shape and I love that you used pattern papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Autumn is my very fave! But they're all gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Adam & Heather page! Love how you use patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great layouts! My favorite is Adam and Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kellie! I love them all - my fave would be Adam & Heather. I'm always looking for 1-photo templates. Thanks and have a great day! Kim (pkstew2 on SSD)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Kellie! Congrats on getting templates made based off of your layouts! That is awesome!!! I hate choosing one as they are all fabulous. But, Adam & Heather, just like so many others it seems, would be my favorite! Congrats again and thanks for the chance to win your new templates!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for you!! :)
    Adam & Heather is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cool! Adam & Heather is my fav too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute blog you have! I'd have to say Adam & Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How did a stalker like me not know about your blog?! Ugh!

    Adam and Heather is one of your fave layouts of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hard to choose just one really (I'm a stalker of your layouts, lol!). I really adore "I Love Thee" though. Love the composition, and that big heart! Congrats on having your layouts made into some templates :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gosh... I'd have to say Autumn 2006 since I'm always looking at how many photos I can cram on a page... like this contest, hate to make decisions... LOL! Congrats, Kellie... you are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are all gorgeous!! I think my favorite is Autumn 2006 though. I think :) That's awesome your lo's are being made into templates! Well deserved :)

    Coila

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! You have some gorgeous LO's there!!! I think Adam & Heather is my fave though. I love 1-picture templates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like them all...but Autumn 2006 is my fave! thx for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love them all Kellie, but I'm choosing Adam and Heather, because I specifically remember commenting on that one in the gallery. I loved it then, and I still do! I can't wait for your pack to come out though...all of them will make fabulous templates!

    Debra(aka 4noisyboys)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like your Autumn 2006 because you got so many pictures on that LO!
    Angel (ajf9597)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats Kellie and I LOVE Adam and Heather!!! I just like the overall placement of everything!!! {nun69}~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pick just one??? These are awesome! If I have to pick just one, I say I Love Thee. Congrats Kellie!
    Heather (isaacsmom)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love all of them- but Adam & Heather is probably my fav! Congrats on having them made into templates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love them all but the "Adam and Heather" one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  28. They're all great! If I had to choose, I'd go with I Love Thee.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think "School" is absolutely adorable (although they're all gorgeous)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh, um, gee... all of them??? lol! How about number two? MWAH!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  31. That is so awesome Kellie!! I really love your I Love Thee layout - the colors are so fun and I love the huge heart element! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Autumn 06 is my fav. I love all the pics you used on the page

    ReplyDelete